Dr Andrew Lee
Dr Andrew Lee
I am a Brisbane trained gastroenterologist with a special interest in inflammatory bowel disease, irritable bowel, functional bowel disorders, capsule endoscopy and Gastrointestinal Ultrasound. I am accredited by the International Bowel Ultrasound Group and am active in the Australian Gastroenterology Network for Intestinal Ultrasound. My consulting services are at St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside and Caboolture Private Hospital.
My general diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy and colonoscopy is performed at St Vincent’s Private Hospital, and at Caboolture Private Hospital. For those requiring inpatient care, I have admitting rights at St Vincent’s.
I am the clinical lead in a multidisciplinary non invasive evaluation service at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, particularly focussed on treating patients with irritable bowel. I am also establishing a separate ultrasound service to support the Inflammatory Bowel Disease service at RBWH. During my public appointment, I am involved in the teaching and training of the next generation of gastroenterologists.
- University of Qld.
- M.B.B.S 1995
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- Medical Board of Australia
- The Australian Medical Association
- The Royal Australian College of Physicians (fellow)
- The Australian Gastroenterological Association
- The Gastroenterology Network of Intestinal Ultrasound
Current Appointment (Public Hospital)
- The Royal Brisbane and Womens’ Hospital.
Private Hospital Visiting Rights
- Caboolture Private Hospital
- St Vincent’s Private Hospital Northside (inpatients)